[om2009-r4] Warren's Settings Worked for Me (was Re: Om2009 testing release 4)

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Jun 8 21:40:54 CEST 2009

> I've still seen varying opinions on these mailing lists ranging from
> 'only
> 5% of people need the buzz fix' to 'everyone with an A5 or A6 needs the
> buzz
> fix'.

they're not really varying -- it's like learning to swim: if you are
absolutely sure, you'll never get into deep water, there's no need to
spend time learning how to swim.
but if you're unsure, you better do it.

it's the same with the buzz fix: if you don't experience it and if you are
absolutely sure, the location and conditions your fr works under will
never change, no need to fix.
technically, though, the buzz is there and you might experience it when
you expect it the least.
so, if you got the opportunity to get the fix applied, use it -- better
safe than sorry.