[om_support] installing TangoGPS

fotos at korps-uto.ch fotos at korps-uto.ch
Sun Jun 14 20:52:43 CEST 2009

Grüezi

Well, the first time I tried the installation from opkg.org I got the same error as with '--force-depends'
	Configuring libexif

	Collected errors:

	 * Cannot find package libsqlite3-0.

	 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tangogps:

         	 *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *  libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.6) *
My original command was:
	`opkg install libpixman-1-0  libglib-2.0-0  http://www.opkg.org/packages/libexif_0.6.17_armv4t.ipk libdbus-glib-1-2
libdbus-1-3  libcurl4  libcairo2  libsqlite3-0  http://www.opkg.org/packages/0_tangogps_0.9.6-r2_armv4t.ipk`

About the thing with the repo, it looks like it has been moved from 'http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/testing/' to
'http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/'. How ever, there are just a few pkg's in the new folder.
My second atemd has been replacing the word 'testing' with the word 'unstable' in the feed's (/etc/opkg/all-feed.conf;
/etc/opkg/arch.conf; /etc/opkg/armv4-feed.conf; /etc/opkg/armv4t-feed.conf; /etc/opkg/om-gta02-feed.conf;). The result was
an unusable Phone with a compaining dbus.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Greets from Switzerland

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 4:03 PM, <fotos at korps-uto.ch> wrote:
 > Hi all
 >
 > I tried to install TangoGPS on the latest Om2009.4 Build. But the Repo has changed.
 > Is there anykind of Bakup of the old Repo or the old libsqlite3-0 pkg?
 >
 > Greets from Switzerland

Grüezi!

You might want to try --force-depends.
Or install from opkg.org
Or wait until the repos are again up&running, there were some changes recently..
Or wait for testing5 to be released.