Problems to configure openmoko bridge with ubuntu

Daniel Ramirez yoescribo88 at
Fri Jun 19 15:44:38 CEST 2009

Dear Support gurus:

Well, i've been trying to configure my new Neo FreeRunner GTA02. I could make the initial connection with my Ubuntu 9.04; i can make the computer see the moko, i can even connect to it via ssh, but i couldn't ping the outside world from the moko. I tried multiple methods (as are listed in the USB Networking section) but nothing works. May somebody knows the best way to fix it? It appears to be a problem with iptables (i wrote all the suggested commands, nothing happend).
All the help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!