Freerunner won't boot: dies in uboot

Chris Wright dhasenan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:03:25 CEST 2009

Okay, I don't have the wall charger (my roommate borrowed it for a
couple months and then threw it out because it wasn't working well).
Any idea where I can get a replacement? I couldn't find one on the
openmoko store. And I don't have the equipment to hack one together.

Also, the replacement batteries from the openmoko store, do they come
sufficiently charged to boot the phone?