[2008.12] Where to get libexif?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Mar 6 18:35:50 CET 2009

Josef: Great work!

Could you tell us what the patches are you've included?
I'm right now working on Kustomizer to include the libexif, someone
just reported me today that the latest tangogps fails to install
because of this. I'll test it in a sec, the development version should
work fine.

Nice to hear you like & use Kustomizer :)