[2008.12] Where to get libexif?

Jozef Mlich xmlich02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Fri Mar 6 18:52:18 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 19:35 +0200, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:

> Could you tell us what the patches are you've included?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tangogps/+bug/329131
- the configure should tell you which packages you needs

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tangogps/+bug/329112
- password should be hidden by '*'-symbols (password should be
encrypted, but this is better than nothing)

here is source code with my modifications so you can compare it with
original:
http://www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xmlich02/openmoko/tangogps-0.96-my.tar.gz

> I'm right now working on Kustomizer to include the libexif, someone
> just reported me today that the latest tangogps fails to install
> because of this. I'll test it in a sec, the development version should
> work fine.

libexif is not included in official repository, it could be the source
of problems.

--
Jozef Mlich <xmlich02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz>