[FSO 5.1] WSOD on resume

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Mar 10 17:36:45 CET 2009

when speaking of wsod i just wanna say - when i play with my menu
kernel + initrd image which is rather big (5-7MB), there are occasions
where i get wsod all the time after boot (i used to suffer it a lot
during normal operation but not anymore after Andy's fixes). I can
correct this [only] by regenerating and reflashing my kernel image
(./build GTA02; dfu-...). I could not see any pattern, unfortunately. I
also don't have any of the bad kernel images anymore, but when i hit on
one again, i can keep it... - could this be kernel size related somehow?

--
Petr