[FSO/SHR-testing] Too much echo suppression?

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Thu Mar 12 12:13:39 CET 2009

Hi all.

I've been happily using SHR without any GSM call echo, but the callers
do complain that they hear me badly.
I've tried calling the Neo from a landline, and I think the Neo is
chopping the sound, making it hard to understand. I don't think it is
a problem of volume.
I think this is probably the result of echo suppression/cancellation
being set too strong...
I'd like to experiment with various levels of echo processing; where
do I find info about the available AT commands, and where in FSO do I
have to tweak?

Thanks,
Vasco.