Wifi issues in SHR-Testing

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:40:57 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 March 2009 02:38:24 pm Johny Tenfinger wrote:
> If you want to connect with open network, you don't have to add it
> manually to that file. In future shr-settings will have WiFi manager
> based on FSO dbus calls.

One question for about that, maybe even a suggestion for it, will the WiFi
manager be able to support non-broadcasting SSID networks?  I have to deal
with one, don't really know why the Network Admin thinks it needs that and MAC
filtering, and being able to connect my freerunner on that network will be
great.