FSO pairing bluetooth devices

Jorge Chamorro chamorro at plug.org.ar
Thu Mar 19 22:14:03 CET 2009

I need to acces to my other phone from my Neo GTA02 , so
I read some pages on openmoko and

I turn on bluetooth ( with echo 1 >
/sys/bus/platform/devices/gta01-pm-bt.0/power_on and echo 0 >
/sys/bus/platform/devices/neo1973-pm-bt.0/reset ). I can't do it with
dbus because I not found how

I put an rfcomm entry in /etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf with info from my
other phone ( Nokia 5200 )
I put rfcomm bind 0
and I get a sucesfully a the /dev/rfcomm0
but my problem is that when I access to /dev/rfcomm0 on my other phone
I( Nokia 5200 )  get the prompt for PIN.
I can pass from this .
I think that I ned to run on Neo something like passkey-agent --default
0000 & and then this is the number ( 0000 ) for that prompt but
passkey-agent don't work in my FSO , they tellme :
Can't register passkey agent
Method "RegisterDefaultPasskeyAgent" with signature "s" on interface
"org.bluez.Security" doesn't exist
there is no org.bluez.Security when I inspect dbus with mdbus tool.

A clue ?

PD: sorry for my English...