Device somehow powered down - would not power up again

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at
Sun Mar 29 18:59:51 CEST 2009

On Sunday 29 March 2009 18:45:16 Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:23:17PM +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> > Correct. This will be fixed with the new combined battery object that
> > aggregates the information from various power sources. If noone beats me
> > to it, I'll try to get it done after OpenExpo.
>    Btw, (how) will FSO handle the case where two batteries show up in
> /sys/class/power_supply?

Right now it creates a dedicated dbus object for every power supply. It will
continue to do so in the future [for backwards compatibility and for folks who
want to provide detailed power supply statistics], but additionally there will
be a dbus object listening at /org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply that
provides an aggregated view of all power supplies. This object will then be
the only one sending the power status messages out.