[FSO] milestone V on GTA01

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:56:28 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Peter Rasmussen <plr at udgaard.com> wrote:
> This actually brings me to an issue that I have thought of for a while:
>
> Is there, or could there be made a list for us people with only interest in the GTA01?

Well,... Others have had thoughts like that from time to time, and the
consensus was that putting a distinguishing message at the front of
the subject line [bracketed]  was the best way.
 You will see a lot of these in use now.  It distinguishes the posts in a
helpful way, and allows the ideas to be seen outside the particular group.
Also it allows the group to keep interested in everything else.  If doing that
leads to a strong group it will be time enough to split it off.

clare - who throws all the OM mail in one big hopper anyway, with
flags all over them.