Myth of Missed Phone calls confirmed!

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:59:22 CEST 2009

This was done using the SHR-Testing image (05/03/2009)
uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin<http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/images/om-gta02/uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin>
shr-image-om-gta02.jffs2<http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/images/om-gta02/shr-image-om-gta02.jffs2>

I am using the version Qi from

qi-s3c2442-1.0.2+gitr3b8513d8b3d9615ebda605de4bda18371aa3f359.udfu
<http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/testing/NeoFreerunner/qi-s3c2442-1.0.2+gitr3b8513d8b3d9615ebda605de4bda18371aa3f359.udfu>

http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/testing/

Modifications made to the build, installed a couple of apps, GPRS (not
activated for this bug, although activation does create issues).  Note, my
power button doesn't launch a window where I can selectively suspend my
openmoko.  However I noticed that the Openmoko would automatically suspend
so I wasn't worried, until it didn't suspend.  Most recently this happened
right after I rebooted and played Mokomaze.  It didn't suspend, so I called
my phone from my office phone, nada.  After a bit went to voice mail.

and my freerunner sat right next to me, none the wiser.  Note it wasn't
locked up at this point.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray