[om2009] problems with long messages

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon May 18 14:06:24 CEST 2009

It's a known bug: http://www.paroli-project.org/trac/ticket/143
(and receiving long SMS's: http://www.paroli-project.org/trac/ticket/139 )

> also, where is the drafts folder? if i start writing a text, and then
> hit 'back' without sending, where is it stored?

it doesn't exist - the message is not stored, don't click 'back' :)

I hope this too will be implemented in the future. Since Paroli is
under developement, it's still missing a lot of stuff people would
like to have. However it mostly works now as a simple phone. See
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Paroli-issues

Feel free to join #paroli irc-channel to discuss, learn, contribute
and all other cool stuff :)