Om2009 testing release 4

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 26 18:58:15 CEST 2009

I'm using TR4 - I had to tweak the gsmhandset.state file (as mentioned by
someone else in a thread - I can't recall where right now - sorry).
Without the tweak I was able to receive calls, but the audio quality was
horrible - really bad background buzz.

I am using u-boot - I upgraded it probably 6 months ago.   Don't recall the
version off-hand, but I can check if you need me to.

Warren

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Chris Jenks <chris at jenks.us> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 May 2009, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
> >
> > Finally it works for me after qi reflash. :)
> >
> > --
> > Alex
>
>    I thought it was working too until I got a couple calls. The callers
> hung up after not being able to hear me at all. Isn't anyone else having
> this problem? I'm using the latest u-boot, kernel and root in testing, all
> dated May 21st, on a stock Freerunner, flashed to v11 of the GSM firmware.
> I suppose I can see if qi fixes it, but every time I try qi I get WSOD.
>
>   Chris

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca