Best graphics performance?

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 26 23:24:23 CEST 2009

'graphics performance' is a pretty broad category - can you share some
details about what exactly you are trying to do?

Are you interested in general UI response?  blitting rasters to the
screen?   Rendered 2d vector stuff?   3d?

FWIW, I've generally found that QTExtended feels a bit snappier to me than
the X based distros under general use - although I haven't quantified that.

Warren

2009/5/26 Sten Kvamme <sten at kvamme.se>

> Hi,
>
> What distro will give the best graphics performance?

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca