need sugestions

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at
Mon Nov 23 10:28:36 CET 2009

2009/11/23 Iurii <yuri at>:
> i tried the suggestions of wiki but... i forced problems with it and i still
> cant connect it that's why i asked here(

i use this bash script to connect. it probably has errors and bad
practice contained within, but it works for me:

sudo iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -j MASQUERADE -s
sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
sudo ifconfig eth2 up
ssh root at

there are other methods. some of them may be better

eth2 may be your neo connection, it might not be. it depends upon the
network cards in your computer

try running ifconfig to find out which connection the neo is given