GPS problem

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at
Thu Oct 8 17:37:30 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Al Johnson
<openmoko at> wrote:
> You can find out which resources it knows about using:
> mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.ousaged /org/freesmartphone/Usage
> org.freesmartphone.Usage.ListResources
oh goody, it only says
does that mean it knows of no resources?

> Documentation for the resource handling calls is here:
> If it doesn't have a gps resource you'll need to set the log level to DEBUG in
> /etc/frameworkd.conf and check the log to see if there's any indication of a
> problem.
Could you elaborate on that?

Maybe I should reflash it with the latest SHR, it's been awful long
time just doing the updates, I'm sure something's borken by now.

We are born wet, naked and hungry.
Then things get worse.