GPS problem

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:15:47 CEST 2009

>> Maybe I should reflash it with the latest SHR, it's been awful long
>> time just doing the updates, I'm sure something's borken by now.
>
> That's a good idea. It takes us to a known good starting point.

Yeah, I flashed it with the latest Unstable_SHR and now it's back to
normal. Even better, things that were borken before work now (pythm)

I also finetuned my post-flash setup and install scripts, so
reflashing, updating and getting all my settings back is a matter of a
few commands and an hour's thumb-twiddling. If anyone is interested I
can post them.

Gabor
--
We are born wet, naked and hungry.