Meida player.

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:46:59 CEST 2009

2009/9/7 CQIT Consulting <CQ5ITC at shaw.ca>:
> Went from lite to full with manual instructions.
> Intone I don't have. But thanks for the advice I will try. Does it play only
> ogg or also mp3?

sometimes

probably half of my albums won't import because of hangs on certain files

i'm also having major issues with playback - probably 1 in 3 times of
hitting play, it freezes and mplayer has to be killed. whether that's
an issues with intone or mplayer i don't know, although it seems to
have got a lot worse recently so i'd guess intone - that's the only
one of the two that's changed