Best User Experiences (SHR)

Fri Sep 11 15:20:35 CEST 2009

Paul wrote:
> 1. The text messages do not reflect the proper date.  I know the correct
> date is being recorded to the sim because when I pop the sim into
> another phone I see it.
> Is there another Phone app that I can install on top of SHR that will
> make the phone more usable?

You want to switch phone apps as the dates are not properly displayed?
You are certainly easily discouraged :-). On the positive side, this
seems to be a bug that just has been fixed in the underlying FSO
infrastructure.

> 2.  Is there a way to get google maps on the Freerunner?

I think tangogps can use google maps as a repository. Of course, this is
disallowed by the Google Terms of Services.

spaetz