Battery life

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:06:10 CEST 2009

Battery life changes a lot depending on the distribution that is
installed on it.

QtMoko lasts 2 days, if the suspend mode is set after 1 minute.
If I recall correctly Android lasts less than 24 hours before needing
a charge.

As for the external keyboard, I saw a bluetooth one on TuxBrain,
nicely packaged to go with the Freerunner.  Did not order it, so YMMV.

François