Battery life

Linus Gasser ineiti at markas-al-nour.org
Sun Sep 20 11:30:22 CEST 2009

Sven Hartrumpf a écrit :
> Hi all.
>
> I am thinking about buying a Neo Freerunner.
> But then I found the warning that battery will last
> only 1 day, and also some better values on this list.
> So, what are your personal records so far?

2 days (SHR-u) and getting down with usage: the more you get to know
your phone, the less it will stay in suspend mode, which means charging
it up more often.
  But then, if you just want to make calls, why pay all that money? Mine
helps draw a map of N'Djaména, Chad, plays music wherever I go,
internet-radio at home, and, yes, sometimes I get a phone-call or I
write an SMS ;) When I use it as a WIFI-router for a WIFI-less laptop it
gets charged, that's good!

Linus