First good experiences, except for the microphone

hartrumpf at gmx.net hartrumpf at gmx.net
Sun Sep 27 11:21:22 CEST 2009

Hi all.

I bought a Neo Freerunner some days ago, installed
the latest SHR without any real problems
(after flashing, I had to boot twice instead of one boot;
that was ok for me).
The Freerunner is much more usable than I expected;
thanks to the community!

Currently, I know only one annoyance:
the microphone does not work well (hardware or software, I have no idea).
On the receiver side, there is some noise (up to 20 or 30% of the voice signal,
I would guess)
that makes it hard to understand the person with the Freerunner.
(The other direction is fine, i.e. good audio output
on the Freerunner side.)
Any known solutions, yet?

Greetings
Sven