OpenMoko + Exchange

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Tue Sep 29 17:24:30 CEST 2009

I can see my calendars (events,meetings shared with outhers). I do not have
however calendars in shared folders, if that is what you are reffering to. I
can write emails, however I did not try to write (probably would not work)
event/meeting invitations.
Pine is a command line tool, so if you have a terminal it should work, and
building it should be straighforward.

Will try it soon, once I will get my decend environment on openmoko.

good luck!

mobiphil