Neo Freerunner Display Broken

Nashvin Gangaram nashving at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:01:24 CEST 2010

Hi everyone

My Neo Freerunner display seems to be broken (See attached picture).  There
are just bright lines flashing on the screen (Some days it changes colour).
This issue is always present (after rebooting, during use...).  However, the
touchscreen seems to be working (The phone responds to touches).  I can
still ssh to the phone from my PC.  The filesystem is okay (all my files are
still there), and the phone is working otherwise.  I just can't see anything
on the screen, except for some bright flashing lines...

Any advice on what to do?

Thank You