Freerunner - I can recive sms but I can't send them...Why?

Adrian Carrera cayeya at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 05:08:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a little problem here, and I don't know what's going on. I have the Freerunner A5. This is what happened:

I had SHR Testing Dic 10 2009 release on the phone and in the SD, but I extensively used the system on the SD card. One day suddenly I was unable to delete the sms messages, on theory the sms was deleted, but when I restarted the system all the messages that I deleted were there again.

This week I got the system message 'Delete some message data or you will be unable to receive new message anymore' or something like this, so I decided to changing, at least for that moment to the same system flashed on the phone, but despite that this system had only 5 messages stored, the same message about deleting message data to be able to receive new sms pop up again. Weird 'cause this system is separated from the other in the SD card. Then I decided to flash the phone with the last SHR Testing release but the same issue, I can receive sms messages but I can send them.

After updated the gsm to Moko11 and changing to last Android cupcake disto to test, the same issue persist.

What can I do?

Any advice?

Best Regards.

Adrian.