Display not working

Harshil Anil Kumar Shah Harshil_Shah at infosys.com
Fri Aug 6 11:40:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

Sorry for insufficient description of the problem.

Actually,
I connected my FR to my laptop for convenient access.
I wanted to scan my WPA2-EAP network on eth0 interface of FR.
I did "iwlist eth0 scan"

Then it showed message "Device is temporarily unavailable" on laptop.

Then I looked at FR, its display was gone.

I tried to turn it by "Power" button. But no there is no display.

But If I look it closely in darkness, I can see Openmoko symbol.

Thanks.