Fwd: Sooo... I may have blown up my PHONE (!!)

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:54:23 CET 2010

I sent my last email too fast!

The new battery does not charge at all.   In fact, it completely
drained on my desktop while plugged to my computer.   I restarted the
phone with my smart battery and the charger, then swapped
batteries....   and after a few seconds the phone shut off.   2 tries
did the same result.

Back to my original question:   are there any diagnostic procedures
for the charging circuits?

I'm depressed because I now have 3 components of unknown state instead
of 2 unknown and 1 known good :-(

François