[qtmoko v24] terminal-only after flashing

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Jun 15 16:15:00 CEST 2010

Radek, Alex,
first of all, tanks for your hints, and for future reference, below is
an explanation what probably was wrong.
	Few hours after my initial post I found some time and have flashed SHR.
The result was identical. This gave me idea to check the boot loader,
which appeared to be lucky shot. After flashing
all came back to normal state - QtMoko & SHR are booting normally.
	The boot loader which caused troubles was the one installed with
Android SD_install_card. I can't determine precise version now, as I
have wiped it out :)

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point