[qtmoko v24] terminal-only after flashing

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Jun 15 16:15:00 CEST 2010

Radek, Alex,
first of all, tanks for your hints, and for future reference, below is
an explanation what probably was wrong.
	Few hours after my initial post I found some time and have flashed SHR.
The result was identical. This gave me idea to check the boot loader,
which appeared to be lucky shot. After flashing
qi-s3c2442-1.0.2+gitr3b8513d8b3d9615ebda605de4bda18371aa3f359.udfu
all came back to normal state - QtMoko & SHR are booting normally.
	The boot loader which caused troubles was the one installed with
Android SD_install_card. I can't determine precise version now, as I
have wiped it out :)

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521