battery discharge on freerunner

Andrea Storto andrea.storto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:08:28 CEST 2010

Hi all,

  i've a rather newbie question about Freerunner battery,
for which did not find any complete answer.
I read that I should expect 70h lifetime,
of course in ideal conditions.
Actually, I completely charged the battery
and after only 3 hours my battery status is showing
1 level over 5, therefore, provided the battery status display works
well, I ve already consumed most of the battery.

I use the QtMoko distribution (v24, last one), disabled Bluetooth and didn't
use
any wireless connection or GPS since Freerunner was on this morning,
did not receive or make any call, just a couple of texts.
On the wiki I read about suspended mode, but I am not
sure about what it does mean
Luckily, I have a BL-5C Nokia battery that I will try shortly,
but my question is that what I am experiencing is really
how the Freerunner battery will work, which
makes its usability in everyday like rather uncomfortable...
but hopefully I miss something :)

Thanks in advance for any hints,

Regards

Andrea