battery discharge on freerunner

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Jun 29 11:48:55 CEST 2010

[cut]
> I use the QtMoko distribution (v24, last one), disabled Bluetooth and
> didn't use
> any wireless connection or GPS since Freerunner was on this morning,
> did not receive or make any call, just a couple of texts.
> On the wiki I read about suspended mode, but I am not
> sure about what it does mean
Go to "Main Menu">"Settings">"Power Management"
choose "On Battery" from drop down list, and do the following:
  1.Lower brightness of the LCD back lit to 60 % of it's maximum
  2.Set "Dim light"=10s
  3.Set "Display off"=20s
  4.Set "Suspend"=40s
This values are very similar to all other cell phones, so you shouldn't
notice any inconvenience, and your FR should live much longer
[cut]
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521