Carrier in Belgium

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Thu Oct 21 15:09:19 CEST 2010

Dnia 2010-10-21, czw o godzinie 14:57 +0200, Atilla Filiz pisze:
> Hi list
> I am moving to Belgium in a couple of weeks and will buy a(probably
> prepaid) line from there. Can anyone tell which company plays well
> with FR hardware? I had problems with Vodafone NL before(GSM OK but no
> GPRS) also with Globul BG and I don't want this to happen again.
Hi Atilla,
I can't answer your question, but if no one from Belgium is subscribed
to support at lists.openmoko.org, you could ask on
community at lists.openmoko.org - this is ML with higher traffic, and there
is bigger chance to find someone from Belgium there.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521