Freerunner shuts down every 8 min

forestmountain forestmountain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:03:16 CEST 2010

Hi.

My Freerunner (SHR Illume) has started to shut down after running approx 8
min. I have no idea why this is happening. I haven't installed anything on
the FR. SHR install is 6 months old and has worked fine until the last 3
weeks.

I just wanted to hear if anybody else has had this experience and if it
could be related to SHR or the Freerunner itself.

In the meantime I'll try to flash with a new SHR install, to see what
happens. This is really getting annoying.

TIA for any reply
Kent Knudsen