How to reset the screen through command?

dukelec duke at dukelec.com
Tue Feb 8 18:42:57 CET 2011

I'm using the last unstable SHR download the day before yesterday!
But the problem still here, I think you fixed another WSOD problem different
with me.

When my WSOD occurred, I still can login ssh with usb network, and can play
music by mplayer.
I thought the causes of my WSOD is:
    One data-driven errors on LCD interface, and following data
misunderstand.
and the way to fix it: (do this after waking black screen up)
    Pull-down the RST# pin of LCD interface, and send initialization datas
again as power on do.

I have not learned to linux driver programming, so can't do it my self, hope
it fixed next kernel by yours. Thanks.