[qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial on freerunner?

phifmr phifmr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:50:46 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've just installed qtmoko v35 on my freerunner.

1rst a lot of thanks for your great job :)

My pb is I don't know how to use speed dialing (especially shortcuts)

I have a phone number associated with number 1 in speed dial.
But how to use this number 1 ?

It's written on help that:
,----
| To invoke a speed dial entry, write the number associated with the
| entry on teh homescreen
`----

But it is impossible to write on the home screen on the freerunner.

Or that
,----
| To invoke a 1-digit speed dial, press and hold for a few seconds the
| key for that digit while on the home screen. To invoke a 2-digit speed
| dial, press (and release) the first key, then hold the second key.
`----

Question : where to press and hold the key for that digit. On a keypad
?

Is it possible to use shortcuts ? If yes how can I achieve that and
what are the settings I have missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Philippe