How to buy a freerunner

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Mon Aug 6 15:42:11 CEST 2012

On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and
up :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/