How to buy a freerunner

MJ Fahmi mjfahmi at
Mon Aug 6 19:39:20 CEST 2012

Im not sure if one of the messages was for me or not, but im offering it for free, as a ( no-charge) to help someone els get something good on that device and or its projects

In any case, i can provide pics and whats so ever to show you that im not a spammer or something , for real hahah what a spammer would do on openmoko channel ??? did all the website become secure in 1 day and the last place left is openmoko channel , im sorry its funny :)

In any case, see what you want and message me

 From: Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at>
To: support at
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2012 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: How to buy a freerunner
Dnia 2012-08-06, pon o godzinie 17:43 +0200, Michael Parchet pisze:
> Hello,
> I preferred to buy a freerunner in an official store.
Read all posts. You can have FR for free (you do not have to pay for it)
from MJ Fahmi <mjfahmi at>.
    Otherwise if you do not want to have it for free, you can buy it for
example here:
    Yes, Pulster is official OpenMoko resseler, however OpenMoko Inc.
closed it's business.

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\   - against proprietary attachments

support mailing list
support at