Some questions about the freerunne

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:53:02 CEST 2012

If you have the engineering know-how, it should be possible to replace the
wireless module, but this is a Big Change and would require a
recertification of the phone. To be clear: this entails changing the chip,
the main board, the antenna and hoping that you don't have to code a new
driver for this.
With Qtmoko, I think MP3's were native; I would not presume that there is
sufficient processing power avaliable to playback an AAC file.