[openmoko-announce] Recent Spam

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Mon Jan 26 11:37:18 CET 2009

Dear Community

Please accept my sincere apologies for the recent spam in your inbox.
Somebody faked our email addresses and sent those unfortunate emails to
our lists. Obviously these views don't represent that of our company /
project.

Until a few minutes ago, our mail servers (in Taipei) were down. That
combined with the fact that it's Chinese New Year and our local team was
all on their way home, made us very slow to react. We've fixed the
source of the problem. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Happy Chinese New Year!

   -Sean