Openmoko Bug #1674: Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_pcm_bluetooth.so

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Aug 12 09:32:25 CEST 2008

#1674: Cannot open shared library /usr/lib/alsa-
lib/libasound_module_pcm_bluetooth.so
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  montgoss                    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  reopened
Blockedby:                              |
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by shashaness):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 I do not know why this was closed.

 I have the same issue. I followed the instruction on the wiki with both
 the original release of qTopia and 2007 (the latest builds) and it still
 does not work.

 The required library is not there, obviously because of a missing package
 we need. I would love to test this, if I can get the package I need to
 make it work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1674#comment:10>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>