Openmoko Bug #1884: [suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device won't wake up

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Dec 10 11:25:51 CET 2008

#1884: [suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device
won't wake up
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  wendy_hung       |        Owner:  andy
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  reopened
   Blockedby:                   |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                   |     Blocking:
Reproducible:  sometimes        |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by wendy_hung):

 Hi Andy, thanks for your reminding. In QA's work flow, we test the status
 of the testing builds. To put the ticket into "fixed" for us means we
 can't see the bug anymore.
 We would like to test it ASAP, but it seems the new kernel is not in the
 testing build yet. Can you help bringing it there, so that we can start
 testing it?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1884#comment:18>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>