Openmoko Bug #2085: Combining SIM telephone numers in single contact and improved import and export

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Dec 16 17:07:00 CET 2008

#2085: Combining SIM telephone numers in single contact and improved import and
export
 Reporter:  pander   |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  Om2008.8
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by h.koenig):

 Replying to [ticket:2085 pander]:
 > The key is in this format:
 >   LastName;FirstName/[1,2,3,4]
 > When this string is longer than 16 characters, firstly the LastName will
 trunkated, secondly then the FirstName will be truncated. The colon will
 alwyas be there, even if the LastName is truncated all together. The
 numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 indicate the type of telephone number, being:
 > 1 mobile
 > 2 home
 > 3 work
 > 4 other

 from Nokia phones (e.g. E50/E51) I'm used to distinuish between mobile-
 private and mobil-work.  the E51 offer the following entries for numbers
 (don't ask me for their internal key encoding though).  so please think
 *big* ;)

 Mobile
 Mobile (home)
 Mobile (business)