Openmoko Bug #1637: [Assassin] the color "Touch me to install/uninstall" in thumbnails of diversity maps are too light

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 17 13:11:13 CEST 2008

#1637: [Assassin] the color "Touch me to install/uninstall" in thumbnails of
diversity maps are too light
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |       Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown     |     Version:
 Severity:  major       |    Keywords:
 Blocking:              |   Blockedby:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 kernel:20080717-asu.stable-uImage.bin
 root file system:20080717-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2

 Summary:the color "Touch me to install/uninstall" in thumbnails of
 diversity maps are too light

 Steps+current result:
 1) launch assassin with network
 2) check maps categories
 3) check any package to install
 4) you can see the install screen and the words in thumbnail is too light,
 barely can see
 5) check the attach photo

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1637>