Openmoko Bug #1617: it does not show application icon in home screen after install contact and message

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 17 21:31:41 CEST 2008

#1617: it does not show application icon in home screen after install contact and
message
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  Tick at openmoko.com
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by will):

  * keywords:  => must have
  * component:  Assassin => E - Illume

Comment:

 last time i checked, this was working for me.
 even though we are taking these apps out of assassin, this SHOULD work for
 every app.
 How many times have you seen this?

 BTW, added raster to cc.

--