Openmoko Bug #1648: [efl] efreet libraries moved from libefreet0 to efreet making automatic upgrade impossible

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Sun Jul 20 22:26:49 CEST 2008

#1648: [efl] efreet libraries moved from libefreet0 to efreet making automatic
upgrade impossible
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |        Owner:  tick
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  closed
Blockedby:              |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I pushed an update to org.openmoko.asu.dev. libefreet_trash was new and
 LEAD_SONAME was not set to the debian renaming of the package didn't kick
 in. I have set a LEAD_SONAME in the bb file now and split out
 libefreet_trash. You might get an app launch error due the missing
 libefreet_trash library but in this case we have to bump the PR of these
 packages.

 Also left as an excercise is to go through the other efl library package
 and check if a LEAD_SONAME needs to be set.

 thanks for reporting the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1648#comment:3>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>