Openmoko Bug #1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar, need 5~10 sec

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 04:40:29 CEST 2008

#1549: [exposure] want to launch exposure again while it is in the e-illume bar,
need 5~10 sec
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  wendy_hung  |        Owner:  marek
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:              |
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

Comment(by marek):

 I just quickly hacked a version which runs without threads. The results
 are mixed.

 bar:
 In general the response time is much better. But from time to time a click
 on "home" or "exposure" does not show any reaction. The buttons in the
 background are clickable though (no garbage in the framebuffer).

 launcher:
 Exposure tries to catch a signal to call the activate() function. Once
 exposure gets the signal the windows is shown almost instantly but it may
 take up to 10 seconds until exposure receives it. Any idea why this
 happens ?

 I uploaded version 57. Launch exposure.py directly and send SIGUSR2 to
 make it the top window.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1549#comment:9>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>