Openmoko Bug #1621: it will show white screen when press power button from suspend time(it only happens specific phone(no.51))

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 24 13:33:38 CEST 2008

#1621: it will show white screen when press power button from suspend time(it only
happens specific phone(no.51))
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  regina_kim       |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by andy):

 Thanks for the testing.  As I said I am working in this area and have a
 dozen or so patches lined up, a couple of them should impact around this.
 But none of them yet directly attack the GSM ingredient of it.  Post if
 any new info comes otherwise for the next day or two try current kernels
 and let me know the impact.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1621#comment:8>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>