Openmoko Bug #1690: Missed call cannot be marked as viewed, must be deleted to stop notification

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Jul 30 00:18:22 CEST 2008

#1690: Missed call cannot be marked as viewed, must be deleted to stop
notification
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  brianwc          |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
 From http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-July/024191.html

 On Tuesday 29 July 2008, reaper527 wrote:
 > is there any way to mark a missed call as seen?
 >
 > for example on my old phone, if i got a missed call, i would get
 > notification on the main screen, and then hitting a button would take me
 > the list of missed calls, and the phone would acknowledge i looked at
 the
 > calls, and it would stop counting those towards totals for the next
 missed
 > call.
 >
 > with the freerunner, if i get a missed call, it goes into the call log
 as
 > missed, and then keeps adding on to that count. if i miss 2 calls, click
 > the "you missed 2 calls" thing, and then later miss 1 call, it will say
 > missed 3 calls at that point instead of saying i missed 1. the only work
 > around i have been able to find is to manually delete all my missed
 calls,
 > which isn't ideal.
 >
 > anything obvious i've overlooked?

 [Al Johnson replied]
 I've seen the same thing, and deleting the missed calls is the only thing
 that's worked for me. I should have checked for bug reports I suppose, or
 better yet dug out the source and patched it.

 I also get this behavior. OM2007.2 with recent rootfs and kernel.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1690>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>