Openmoko Bug #1945: om2008.8: Sometimes I can't call my FreeRunner when it is in suspend (with logread/x.log/dmesg)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Mon Sep 1 14:45:41 CEST 2008

#1945: om2008.8: Sometimes I can't call my FreeRunner when it is in suspend (with
logread/x.log/dmesg)
 Reporter:  dolfje   |          Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  Distro   |        Version:
 Severity:  blocker  |       Keywords:  suspend om2008.8
Blockedby:           |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:           |
 If I put suspend mode on on the om 2008.8 distro, I (and others) sometimes
 can't call my FreeRunner.

 Steps for reproduce:
 1. put the software to suspend in 10sec
 2. Call my FreeRunner
 3. if it succeed, leave it alone and let it suspend again
 4. wait for a couple minutes (sometimes 2 min, sometimes 30 min)
 5. goto step 2

 Expected result:
 - You should be able to keep on calling the FreeRunner.

 Actual result:
 - The last time I called, it didn't resume on calling (around 10h03 ) and
 I get the voice mail on the other phone. I hang up and my FreeRunner wakes
 up and says I've missed a phone call.

 u-boot: 1.3.2-moko12
 (http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/gta02v5_and_up-u-boot.bin)
 kernel:
 http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/Om2008.8-gta02-20080826.uImage.bin
 rootfs:
 http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/Om2008.8-gta02-20080830.rootfs.jffs2

 dmesg, logread and x.log attached. (ps. The problem is around 10h03, then
 I've called it and it didn't resume)

 reproducible: always, but sometimes it takes longer before it don't resume
 on phone-call.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1945>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>